Welcome to SteveMSherman.com
MEMBER OF AEA
STW TALENT AGENCY
Quotes from Reviews:
"Patsy, played to perfection by Steve Sherman"
- Amy McRary, Knoxville News Sentinel review of Spamalot!
"He’s stellar in the final, soul-shaking scene as a man who must destroy a friend to save him."
- Amy McRary, Knoxville Sentinel review of Of Mice & Men
"Sadistic Major Robbie Ross, played to evil perfection by MFA student Steve Sherman." ..."Almost every actor plays two or more parts...no one did a better job of that than Sherman. In less than a minute on stage he transforms from the evil Ross to the colony’s sad, reluctant hangman Ketch Freeman."
- Amy McRary, Knoxville News Sentinel review of Our Country's Good
"Steve Sherman doesn’t lose a step keeping up with Carol Mayo Jenkins. As Leo he’s a realistic mix of free-thinking, self-absorbed 20-something who hides pain under jokes and bravado while coming to a sense of social and family responsibilities."
- Amy McRary, Knoxville News Sentinel review of 4000 Miles
July: Click HERE for 3rd BB&T spot.
June: Click HERE for 2nd BB&T spot.
- Set to shoot sizzle reel for The Piano Love Affair in August!
- Had a blast acting in Horizon Theatre's 5 minute play festival!
May: Click HERE for 1 of my BB&T spots.
- Acting for Horizon Theatre's Young Playwright Festival.
April: - Began shooting sizzle reel for The Piano Love Affair!
- In TN for Play it Out, the project I wrote, commissoned by UT.
- Had a great time shooting three spots for the BB&T campaign. Commercials and GIFS of my characters online soon!
- BOOKED commercial for BB&T! Very thankful to Stilwell Casting & STW Agency!
Winter '18: Hired to write for the Play it Out project at The Univ. of Tennessee to create a production that generates awareness on campus concerning diversity and inclusion.
Fall '17: Revised Searching for Sanctuary based on Brian and Joe.
August: Performing as Robbie in BLOOMSDAY at B St. Theatre in Sacramento.
July: Thrilled to be cast as Robbie in the beautiful Steven Dietz play BLOOMSDAY at B Street Theatre in Sacramento, CA!
June: Exciting read through of the BRIAN AND JOE screenplay and discussion in Middle TN with Lil Dragon Entertainment's Gabe McCauley, and the wonderful team of producers, actors, helpers and friends! The ball is moving! Makin' changes!
- Thankful for the great callback opportunities at Aurora and Syncronicity and to my agent STW for the great film/tv auditions...now to book some...
- New draft of BRIAN AND JOE. The former Kennedy Center award winning one-act play is now a 91 page screenplay.
- Had a great time acting in the Young Playwright's Workshops at The Horizon Theatre!
- Finished the first draft of my new play GRIEF.
May: Shot the short film WRECK.
- Met with lilDragon Entertainment & Hickory Films regarding the screenplay version of BRIAN AND JOE.
- New headshots & reel coming soon.
March: Check out the audio & video clips of Charlie at The Piano Love Affair.
February: Played Trinculo in Theatre Emory's A TEMPEST
January: Meeting with producers regarding The Piano Love Affair.
- Started rehearsals for A TEMPEST
- Performed Stand-Up at The Laughing Skull in Atlanta.
December: Third draft of The Piano Love Affair is complete, and am starting to talk with producers!
November: Thrilled to be cast as Trinculo in A Tempest, staged reading at Theatre Emory.
October: Went to France for research as the screenwriter of
The Piano Love Affair.