Welcome to SteveMSherman.com
MEMBER OF AEA
STW TALENT AGENCY
Quotes from Reviews:
"Patsy, played to perfection by Steve Sherman"
- Amy McRary, Knoxville News Sentinel review of Spamalot!
"He’s stellar in the final, soul-shaking scene as a man who must destroy a friend to save him."
- Amy McRary, Knoxville Sentinel review of Of Mice & Men
"Sadistic Major Robbie Ross, played to evil perfection by MFA student Steve Sherman." ..."Almost every actor plays two or more parts...no one did a better job of that than Sherman. In less than a minute on stage he transforms from the evil Ross to the colony’s sad, reluctant hangman Ketch Freeman."
- Amy McRary, Knoxville News Sentinel review of Our Country's Good
"Steve Sherman doesn’t lose a step keeping up with Carol Mayo Jenkins. As Leo he’s a realistic mix of free-thinking, self-absorbed 20-something who hides pain under jokes and bravado while coming to a sense of social and family responsibilities."
- Amy McRary, Knoxville News Sentinel review of 4000 Miles
- CLICK HERE for the new site for THE PIANO LOVE AFFAIR
w/ SIZZLE REEL
- FEB. Performing as Mark Stevens, Leader of the Opposition in KING CHARLES III at the Clarence Brown Theatre!
- Teaching college acting at UT
- Nov.: Premiere screening of The Piano Love Affair short.
- Sep: Shot sizzle reel for The Piano Love Affair
- Joining UT as adjunct faculty.
Aug: Had a great time working with the hosts & creative team of the PBS show Tennessee Uncharted.
- Hired to write scenes for STRIDE, a faculty committee devoted to improving diversity at UT.
July: Click HERE for 3rd BB&T spot.
June: Click HERE for 2nd BB&T spot.
- Had a blast acting in Horizon Theatre's 5 minute play festival!
May: Click HERE for 1 of my BB&T spots.
- Acting for Horizon Theatre's Young Playwright Festival.
April: - Began shooting sizzle reel for The Piano Love Affair!
- In TN for Play it Out, the project I wrote, commissoned by UT.
- Had a great time shooting three spots for the BB&T campaign. Commercials and GIFS of my characters online soon!
- BOOKED commercial for BB&T! Very thankful to Stilwell Casting & STW Agency!
Winter '18: Hired to write for the Play it Out project at The Univ. of Tennessee to create a production that generates awareness on campus concerning diversity and inclusion.
Fall '17: Revised Searching for Sanctuary based on Brian and Joe.
August: Performing as Robbie in BLOOMSDAY at B St. Theatre in Sacramento.